Here is some useful information about custom field labels:
- Your custom field’s label is used to categorize your information (e.g. job title, phone number, etc.) and it is only visible to you.
- If you add a field to a subscription form, know that it is not necessary to keep its original name, you can customize. However, it’s important to pick a name that represents the data it’s intended to collect, to avoid adding two different types of data in the same field.
- The maximum length of a label is 255 characters.
- Each field name must be unique and differ from the names of regular fields (for example, you cannot use "First Name" for the name of a custom field).
- When preparing a file to import contacts, add a row of titles matching the name of your fields, the system will automatically detect and assign each column to the correct field.
To modify the label of a custom field:
- Go to .
- Click directly in the field to modify its label.
- Press Save to save the changes.